We are looking for a talented Traction EOS integrator, chief operations officer, or business manager that thrives with diverse tasks, independent work, and agile processes. This person will play a fundamental role in helping ScoutSheet execute the company’s strategic vision. They must have strong critical thinking, emotional intelligence, and candid communication skills. Most importantly, they must have a passion to grow their skills and help others.
Work side-by-side with the leadership team to help set and execute the company’s goals and strategy. Will be responsible for refining the company understanding of the market and advising company direction. Requires strategic thinking to develop a clear critical path and to communicate high-level direction and objectives to the organization. They will ultimately be responsible for orchestrating different segments of the business (vision, sales & marketing, finance & admin, and operations).
- Leadership and management
- Candid, honest, and respectful communication
- Willingness and confidence to challenge and push leadership team
- Critical and logical thinking
- Works well with diverse team members
- Detail oriented
- Can lead company meetings (L10 meetings)
- Experience with profit and loss, cash flow, and budget statements
- Maintains company-wide metrics
- One-to-one mentorship with senior leadership and trusted advisors.
- Access to detailed ScoutSheet training handbooks.
We are looking for a fractional or a part-time position. Salary will vary depending on experience, fit, availability, and hours.
- One-on-one mentorship
- Haymarket parking
- Flexible hours
- Food and weekly lunches